I've been reading everybody's blogs for a while now. So I thought I should make one finally so here it is. I'm really fat! I weigh 191.4 lbs and I'm a size 14. Last year I had lost a size, but I gave up when I got depressed and food and alcohol was my only comfort. And all the weight I lost came back including a size bigger than I was originally.
This time I have to lose it. I don't have a choice. I know it will solve all of my physical problems, here's a list of them:
1. Get a boyfriend (I have never had one, yep I'm sad)
2. Be skinnier than all my friends, who all share clothes and generally just make me feel bad about my weight.
3. Get into drama school at the end of the year.
4. Fit into tiny clothes.
5. Get my mum off my back about my size.
6. Be actually considered good looking, rather that people only seeing fat when they see me.
7. Have a flat stomach
8. have a bikini body